Key Points, Precautionary Measures, goa permit areas, documents, Damages and Insurance
We Suggest and Request our clients to go through the key-points to know more details about precautionary measures, required documentation, Timings and other details like damages and Insurance
- Always wear helmet while driving a two-wheeler
- Wearing Seat belt while driving a four wheeler
- Follow Goa Traffic Rules
- Don’t mix drinking with driving
- Avoid overspeeding and be careful while overtaking
- Please ensure that the vehicle is mechanically fit
- Get the vehicle tested for pollution standards
- Don’t use mobile phone while driving a vehicle
- PREVENT ACCIDENTS, REACH HOME SAFELY
Permit Areas :
Documents Required :
- Valid National/International License for Enoying the ride.
- Valid passport or Adhar Card or PAN Card or Election Card or Ration Card for ID Proof.
- Current Residential Address proof.
- 8:00 Am to 6 PM
- Delayed returning for bike or car full charges for the next day will be applicable.
Damages and Insurance :
- Any damages to the bike or car, charges will be borne by the hirer.
- If any minor damages for the bike, no fir or Insurance will be claimed.
- Police fir will be filed in case of any major damage/fraud/mis-use, Full and complete charges will be recovered from the hirer.
- If vehicle loss or damage or Keys lost, number of rental days need to paid by the hirer.
- We wont guarantee for the vehicle.